1. Colts – Indy stands all alone as the only undefeated team in the league.
2. Saints – One loss and everybody is going crazy. Nothing to worry about just yet.
3. Chargers – “Nine times” (Ed Rooney from Ferris Bueller).
4. Eagles – The Eagles have clinched a playoff spot. The division is still up for grabs, though.
5. Vikings – Sunday night has not been kind to Minnesota lately.
6. Packers – The Packers are hating Mike Wallace and Ben Roethlisberger right now.
7. Cardinals – Looked shaky against the Lions after leading 17-0. This team is so unpredictable from week to week.
8. Patriots – Randy Moss “bounces back.”
9. Giants – They made the ‘Skins look like the 4-10 team that they are.
10. Cowboys – Great win in the Superdome. Romo looked a true leader.
11. Bengals – This team is struggling lately, but they have played some hard teams in Minnesota and San Diego.
12. Ravens – Another pounding of an NFC North team has the Ravens in the driver’s seat for a playoff spot.
13. Titans – If only Vince Young had been the starter all season…
14. Dolphins – Heartbreaker loss to Tennessee. They showed great resolve to force overtime.
15. Broncos – To start 6-0 and not make the playoffs would be really disappointing.
16. Jaguars – Great battle with Indy, but this team needs wins to make it to the playoffs.
17. Texans – Their playoff hopes are still technically alive, but you gotta beat the Rams by more than 3. Seriously.
18. Panthers – Matt Moore shredded the Vikings secondary. What will he do to the Giants?
19. Falcons – Nice win against the Jets in a defensive battle.
20. Raiders – This team is so good against good teams. It makes no sense.
21. Steelers – Great win against GB. Big Ben is still one of the toughest down the stretch.
22. Jets – You cannot lose that game to the Falcons. Make a field goal!
23. 49ers – This team still lacks some offense to be considered a real threat.
24. Redskins – Terrible performance against the Giants at home on Monday night.
25. Bears – Cutler threw for under 100 yards against the Ravens. That’s not a misprint.
26. Browns – Is 2 wins in a row considered a streak? Big ups to Cribbs and Harrison by the way.
27. Seahawks – A loss at home to Josh Freeman and the Bucs is as bad as it gets.
28. Bills – TO’s stat-line: 2 catches, 20 yards, no touchdown celebrations
29. Chiefs – The Chiefs made Jerome Harrison look like a Hall-of-Famer.
30. Bucs – They beat Seattle in Seattle? What’s going on?
31. Lions – Way to fight back against the Cards, although it was a loss. Will their last two games be as good?
32. Rams – Kept it close with the Texans, but lost their 13th game in 14 tries.
Filed under: NFL